[last modified: 8 August 2022]
1. What are cookies & other storage technologies?
Cookies enable you to use and personalise your experience on our Services, tell us which parts of our Services people have visited, and give us insights into user behavior so we can improve these Services. The cookies that we use include session cookies, which are deleted when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay in your browser until they expire or you delete them.
While the cookies that we use may change from time to time as we improve and update our Services, we use them for the following purposes:
- To store your authentication token if you are signed into our platform
- To improve our website and to better understand your visits on our platforms and website
- To serve you with interest-based or targeted advertising
- To observe your behaviors and browsing activities over time across multiple websites or other platforms
- To better understand the interests of our customers and visitors to our Services and website
Some Cookies are necessary for using our Service, and without such Cookies, we would not be able to provide proper use of our Services. These Cookies, for example, allow us to operate our Services so you may access it as you have requested and let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account to access content on our website.
Site features and services
We also use functional Cookies and Cookies from third parties for analysis and marketing purposes. Functional Cookies enable certain parts of the Services to work properly and your user preferences to remain known. Analysis Cookies, among other things, collect information on how visitors use our website, the content and products that users view most frequently, and the effectiveness of our third party advertising.
3. How can you control your Information?
Your browser or device may offer settings that allow you to choose whether browser cookies are set and how to delete them. These controls vary by browser and manufacturers may change both the settings they make available and how they work at any time. You may find additional information about the controls offered by popular browsers at the links below. Certain parts of our Services may not work properly if you have disabled browser cookie use. Please be aware that these browser controls are distinct from the controls that we offer you. Also, please note that the browsers linked below do not ensure compatibility with our Services.