[last modified: 8 August 2022]
Please note that this Policy does not apply to information collected through third-party websites or services that you may access through the Services or that you submit to us through email, text message or other electronic message or offline.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect any data relating to children.
For the purposes of EU data protection laws (“GDPR”), Arkhia Pte Ltd is the data controller (i.e., the company who is responsible for, and controls the processing of, your Personal Data). The data controller can be reached at email@example.com.
2. Personal Data we may collect
Personal Data or Personal Information means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
Personal Information we collect from you may include:
- Identity information, such as your first name, last name, username or similar identifier;
- Contact information, such as your postal address, email address and telephone number;
- Profile information, such as your username and password, interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
- Feedback and correspondence, such as information you provide in your responses to surveys, when you participate in market research activities, report a problem with the Services, receive customer support or otherwise correspond with us;
- Financial information, such as your credit card or other payment card details;
- Transaction information, such details about purchases you make through our website and billing details;
- Usage information, such as information about how you use our Services and interact with us;
- Marketing information, such as your preferences for receiving marketing communications and details about how you engage with them;
- Financial information, such as bank account number and bank routing number; financial assets holdings; and
- Technical information, such as wallet addresses, transactions, tokens or contracts related to the protocol in use, application programming interface (API)-keys and network information regarding ip location, timestamps, browser agents, request/response headers and related.
Automated interactions from using our Service:
As you interact with our website, we will automatically collect data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this Personal Data by using cookies and other similar technologies. We use this information to administer our Services and we analyze (and may engage third parties to analyze) this information to improve and enhance our Services by expanding its features and functionality and tailoring it to our users’ needs and preferences.
Third parties or publicly available sources:
From time to time, we may receive information about you from third parties, such as our service providers. We may also collect information about you that is publicly available.
3. How we use your Personal Data
We may use your Personal Data to:
- Allow you use of access to our Services and applications and respond to your requests;
- Provide you with the services, support or information requested;
- Operate, maintain and add to the features and functionality of our Service;
- Improve our website’s user experience and communicate better to engage users;
- Send marketing emails or messages related to our Service such as technical notices, updates, security alerts and support/administrative notices;
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners;
- To process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices;
- Monitor aggregate metrics;
Analyze, diagnose and fix issues in our Service offerings; and
- To process your job application for an open position.
We use your Personal Data to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of our Services. We may also use your Personal Data where it is needed in order for us to comply with a legal obligation.
We will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis for needing to do so. If we would like to use your Personal Data for purposes such as testimonies or endorsement, we will obtain your prior consent.
We may process your Personal Data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
4. How we share your Personal Information
- Our Affiliates (as defined in our Terms of Service) generally, and other parties in connection with a company transaction, such as a merger, sale of company assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third party, or in the event of a bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings;
- Third parties as required by law or subpoena or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of our Services; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of arkhia, our Subscribers, our website visitors or others;
- Professional Advisors and Service Providers who need it to do work for us. These recipients may include third party companies and individuals to administer and provide the Services on our behalf (such as bill and credit card payment processing, customer support, hosting, email delivery and database management services), as well as lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers;
- Other third parties that you may permit us to share your Personal Information with. Those uses will be subject to the privacy policies of the recipient entity or entities.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
7. Types of Personal Information shared through third party tracking
Google Analytics and Advertising. We use Google Analytics to recognize you and link the devices you use when you visit our site or Service on your browser or mobile device, log in to your account on our Service, or otherwise engage with us. We share a unique identifier, like a user ID or hashed email address, with Google to facilitate the service. Google Analytics allows us to better understand how our users interact with our Service and to tailor our advertisements and content to you. For information on how Google Analytics collects and processes data, as well as how you can control information sent to Google, review Google’s site “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps” located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners. You can learn about Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs, including the Google Analytics Browser Ad-On here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
8. How we store and protect your information
In addition, we retain Personal Information to comply with Applicable Laws where required, prevent fraud, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce our Terms of Service, and other actions permitted by law. To determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your Personal Information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances we may anonymize your Personal Information (so that it can no longer be associated with you) in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
For individuals based in the EU, we store Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collect the data (see above under paragraph 3) and in accordance with our legal obligations and legitimate business interest, except if required otherwise by law.
Keeping your information safe: We care about the security of your information and employ physical, administrative, and technological safeguards designed to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through our Service. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee absolute security of our systems. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and, where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised. We may also take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Subscribers of our Services are responsible for maintaining the security of any password, biometrics, user ID or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of any of our digital services. In order to protect you and your data, we may suspend your use of any of the Services, without notice, pending an investigation, if any breach of security is suspected.
9. Specifics to EU privacy rights:
If you are located in the EU, you have the following rights in respect of your Personal Data that we hold:
- Right to be informed. The right about the collection and use of your Personal Data when it is obtained;
- Right of access. The right to obtain access to your Personal data;
- Right to rectification. The right to obtain rectification of your Personal Data without undue delay where that Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erasure. The right to obtain the erasure of your Personal Data without undue delay in certain circumstances, such as where the Personal Data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed;
- Right to restriction. The right to obtain the restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your personal data in certain circumstances, such as where the accuracy of the Personal Data is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of that Personal Data;
- Right to portability. The right to portability allows you to move, copy or transfer Personal Data easily from one organization to another;
- Right to object. You have a right to object to processing based on legitimate interests and direct marketing.
If you wish to exercise one of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint to your local data protection authority. Further information about how to contact your local data protection authority is available at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
10. Specifics to UK Privacy Rights
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.