Arkhia aims to be a world class developer platform integrated with multiple networks. Become an Arkhitect and help shape the platform to its full potential.
Does the thought of joining an international team building the Web3 excite you? Then Arkhia may be where you belong. We are a team of dreamers, builders and doers. While our team spans the globe based out of Singapore, Hong Kong, Canada, US and S. Korea, we’re united by a single mission of ushering in the technological future, Web3. Arkhia is an enterprise-grade Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) for Hedera Hashgraph and other decentralized protocols.
The Customer Support Engineer will ensure a great user experience to help customers maximize the value they get from the platform. The CSE will manage the relationship from the start to ensure a smooth onboarding process, and set up customers for ongoing success. Ensure prompt and effective resolution of customer queries, problems, and requests. As the voice of the customer inform our product roadmap, ensuring our product continues to meet our customers needs.
In summary, this role is meant to marry both technical knowledge with account management function. It’s ideal for someone with a technical acumen looking to work with multiple sides of the business, with the main focus on delivering results for customers. Time will be split between understanding customer needs, providing solutions and shaping feedback into product decisions. This role can and will evolve as Arkhia grows since we’re just beginning our journey!.For the successful individual who proves they can succeed by showing initiative, fortitude, and compassion, you will be placed into a leadership role in no time.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide hands-on technical support with stellar customer experience
- Understand customer needs and how to meet unique challenges and goals
- Seek product feedback and track usage/performance, driving our product roadmap
- Be the voice of the customers and their advocate for their needs
- Build/maintain ongoing relationships with stakeholders, internally and externally
- Partner with internal teams to drive long term solutions
- Work in a quickly changing environment
- Drive referrals from our customers
- 1+ years of experience in a software development role, SRE, TSE, NOC Engineer
- 2+ years experience in customer service
- Technical degree
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot technical issues
- Strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent people skills to monitor and measure customer performance
- Interest in technology, blockchain, crypto
Arkhia is an enterprise-grade Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) blockchain node provider empowering blockchain & distributed-ledger developers to build their dream applications.
As the Web 3.0 ecosystem expands, we aim to be the benchmark for high quality infrastructure and deliver a creative and groundbreaking platform that empowers the developer community to tap into the power of distributed ledger technology.
We are growing fast and at an early stage of launch, and you can work with us to make fundamental decisions that will shape the direction of Arkhia.
We’re looking for talented Backend Engineers to implement low-latency, performant, robust APIs.
You will write scalable, high-performance failsafe systems that will be consumed by both developers and clients that will be stress tested by high volumes of data and traffic. A knowledge of solution architecture is essential, and able to input on educated decisions over the best way forward as our tech stack grows and tries to accommodate growing challenges.
Familiarity with microservice architecture, design patterns, data structures and database optimization is essential. REST Apis should be very familiar to you, along with a good knowledge of Websocket/Streaming systems, Message brokers and Cache/In-Memory solutions.
If you do have experience in the Web3 ecosystem is great but not essential, we’ll be more than happy to fill any gaps.
Basic cloud knowledge is desirable (Google Cloud Provider is a big plus but not essential), as some interaction with our infrastructure will be required from time to time for optimal integration.
At Arkhia, we expect for people to come up with creative input, challenge the status quo, and be interested in growing within and beyond their role. And most importantly of all, just have fun as a team as we’re building innovative new products.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a backend developer
- Solid knowledge of Node.js, Typescript
- Experience in database architecture, tuning and performance
- Understanding fundamentals design principles behind a scalable application
- Knowledge of building Restful APIs
- Minimal knowledge of scalable Streaming Publish/Subscribe systems
- In-Memory, Cache solutions
- Object-relational mapping
- Basic understanding of Web3.0 systems and blockchain architecture
Great to have
- Experience with low latency systems
- Experience with Google Cloud Provider, Kubernetes/Docker
- Experience with Message Brokers on a high data volume scenario
- Solid knowledge of scalable Streaming Publish/Subscribe systems
- Postgres and Timeseries databases (e.g. Timescale DB )
- Experience with Web3.0 being EVM, Solidity, Web3.js (Hedera Protocol a huge plus)
- Experience with other languages such as Java, Go
- Flexible / remote work
- Central office location
- In-house Beer Tap and Coffee Machine
- Our main offices are located in Singapore and Hong Kong, but we're flexible. We are looking for the right people.